Episode 116 – With each passing year there are more and more OTT services on the market and customers are tasked with determining which ones are going to be most valuable for them. Similarly service providers are scrambling to ensure that their services make the cut. This session explains how service providers can maximize the value for their customers and furthermore, retain them in the long run.
- What are the contributing factors to the value proposition for OTT subscribers?
- Why is the OTT value proposition important?
- What strategies can be used to maximize the OTT value proposition?
- What importance is placed on analyzing the outcomes of the strategies that have been put in place?
- What solutions are typically required to be in place to deliver maximum value?
- Once customers have subscribed to a service, what can OTT providers due to retain those customers?
- What is the biggest contributor to subscriber churn and how can it be minimized?
- What can typically be achieved with regard to churn reduction?
- How can we minimize friction in the acquisition process?
- What subscription products and offers tend to work the best in the marketplace?
- What else is required as part of OTT the value chain?
- What are the most important considerations when selecting solutions?
- and More….
With a broad understanding of digital market dynamics, business challenges, and technology capabilities, Scott is a proven leader in fast growing B2B enterprise software applications. His team brought market-leading products, software, and services to projects including Winnipeg Free Press’ micropayments strategy.
Scott has delivered his leadership and innovative vision of digital content monetization to publishers, newspapers, magazines, broadcasters, Pay TV operators and TV Networks across the globe. He enjoys working with new technology that creates outstanding customer experiences to drive engagement, revenue, and ROI.
These ventures, in turn, generated hundreds of greatly valued commercial relationships, not to mention numerous new industry and personal friendships.
Thanks for Listening
Thank you so much for joining us! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media icons below —and be sure to subscribe to our podcast too!