Episode 113 – TV broadcasters and new media content providers want to have their own content channels with highly engaging media. Finding and licensing quality video content can be time consuming and costly. Getting continuous content that appeals to Millennials and generation X is hard. Branding needs to be added to the channel without detracting from the content value. This session covers a system that continually provides popular quality short format videos, licenses them, and combines the media into branded linear channels.
- What is a Short Video TV Channel?
- Why are Short Video TV Channels Important?
- Who needs a Short Video TV Channel solution?
- How do you create Short Video TV Channel?
- What Changes are Needed to Implement Short Video TV Channels?
- How Long Does it take to Setup Short Video TV Channel Solution?
- What Services and/or Equipment are Needed to Provide Short Video TV Channels?
- Are there Other Benefits to Branded Short Video TV Channel Solution?
- Any Special Training Required for Operators or Users?
- Will Short Video TV Channel Work with Most Systems?
- Are there Industry Standards for Short Video TV Channel?
- What Additional information is Available?
- and More….
leading next generation filmed entertainment studio. Reporting to Lionsgate’s top
management team, Mr. Marvis was responsible for guiding the Company’s portfolio
of digital businesses including Lionsgate’s broad spectrum of digital delivery
agreements for its filmed entertainment content. In addition, Mr. Marvis successfully
launched original content channels on YouTube, original series in partnership with
Hulu and Machinima and several social and mobile games based on iconic Lionsgate
properties such as Dirty Dancing and Weeds.
Prior to joining Lionsgate, Marvis was Co-founder and CEO of CinemaNow. An
innovator in digital entertainment technology and distribution, the brand name
CinemaNow is now owned by Best Buy and is their digital movie store while the
original CinemaNow platform was purchased by ROVI and now powers numerous
digital storefronts at retail and directly via consumer electronics devices.
Before this, Marvis served as President of publicly held game developer 7th Level,
leading their successful restructuring into delivery of web-based technology
Thanks for Listening
Thank you so much for joining us! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media icons below —and be sure to subscribe to our podcast too!