Episode 115 – Broadcasters and TV service providers want to learn new ways to earn revenue from the metadata they purchase and/or create. Metadata can be expensive and it is typically not in formats that are easily categorizable and organizable. There are several new options available that use metadata to create revenue producing service ranging from smarter content recommendation engines to interactive direct sales services. This session describes how to better manage and convert your movie and TV metadata into new revenue producing services.
- How can You Monetize Movie and TV Metadata?
- Why is Monetizing Movie and TV Metadata Important?
- Who needs to Monetize Movie and TV Metadata?
- Can you Give Examples of How to Monetize Movie and TV Metadata (basic)?
- What Changes are Needed to Implement Movie and TV Metadata Monetization?
- How Long Does it take to Setup Movie and TV Metadata Monetization Solution?
- What Services and/or Equipment are Needed to Monetize Movie and TV Metadata?
- Are there Other Benefits of Monetizing Movie and TV Metadata?
- Any Special Training Required for Operators or Users?
- Is it Possible to Monetize Movie and TV Metadata on Most Systems?
- Are there Industry Standards for Movie and TV Metadata?
- What Additional information is Available?
- and More….
Thanks for Listening
Thank you so much for joining us! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media icons below —and be sure to subscribe to our podcast too!