Episode 101 – NAB 2016 TV technology review describes new types of equipment, production tools, streaming services, second screen, social TV, and interactive digital media services.
Topics Covered in This Episode
- Automatic Video Switching (no camera operator needed)
- Depth Keying (no green screen required)
- Internet TV Hosting and Distribution
- Cloud TV Editing (no software required)
- Live TV Social Media Publishing
- Live Virtual Reality
- Collaboration Workflows
- Independent Film Marketplaces
- Video to Social Media Conversion Tools
- Live Motion Capture Animation
- + More
Thanks for Listening
Thank you so much for joining us! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media icons below —and be sure to subscribe to our podcast too!