Episode 114 – Broadcasters and content owners want to rapidly setup systems to offer their channels and programs online with multiple customer revenue producing features. Internet TV streaming systems are complicated and time consuming to setup, need to be constantly updated to support many types of viewing devices, and they need to include services and features such as TVOD, AVOD, and other capabilities to earn revenue and keep subscribers happy. This session explains how to rapidly setup an online TV system that with key revenue producing capabilities, features, and options.
- What Does Rapid OTT Deployment Mean?
- Why is Rapid OTT Deployment Important?
- Who can benefit from Rapidly Deploying an OTT solution?
- How does an OTT System work (basic)?
- What Changes are Needed to Implement OTT?
- How Long Does it take to Setup an OTT Solution?
- What Services and/or Equipment are Needed to run an OTT System?
- Are there Other Benefits to an OTT Solution?
- Any Special Training Required for Operators or Users?
- Will OTT Work with Most Broadcast Systems?
- Are there Industry Standards for OTT?
- and More….
Thanks for Listening
Thank you so much for joining us! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media icons below —and be sure to subscribe to our podcast too!